Examples Of Paper For Recycling
The following kinds of paper can be put in the recycle bin:
- Writing paper and envelopes
- Newspapers, magazines and advertising (as long as it free of food and dirt)
- Printed matter
- Telephone books
- Thin carton, like cornflakes boxes (empty) and toilet paper rolls
Of the four things we recycle in the Municipality of Randers, paper is the only fraction that may not be mixed with the other three. If you have a wooden waste stand you decide how many of the four green boxes you use on paper and the other three fractions respectively.
The Following Items Are Not Recyclable!
- Milk cartons
- Dirty paper (goes in the household waste bin)
- Pizza boxes (go in the household waste bin)
- Serrated cardboard (to be disposed of either by an arranged curbside collection or by taking it to one of the four recycling centres)
- Used kitchen roll and paper napkins (they go either in household waste or the organic waste, if they have been used for food preparation).
At Randers Affaldsterminal you can make use of our paper shredder free of charge, if you have confidential documents to dispose of. All you have to do is to report at the little red office building at Randers Affaldsterminal (and not at the Recycling Centre).
The address is Romalt Boulevard 64, 8960 Randers SØ. It's free for both business and private use.
The opening hours are: Monday to Thursday from 7 to 16 and Friday from 7 to 15.